Natural Skin Relief Spray (Low-Shed Formula)
Relieves itchy skin, allergies, hotspots/rashes, insect bites and bee stings. Nourishes skin and live coat, restoring moisture and resilience. Less shedding AND less itching.
- 100% Natural Plant-Based. Free of steroids, artificial colors or fragrances, phthalates, or harsh chemicals. pH Balanced.
- Anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antimicrobial, and non-toxic.
- Cruelty-free, human tested, dog approved.
- Safe for dogs, humans, and horses (sorry cat people).
- Eco-friendly and organically grown with proprietary blend of certified organic ingredients and wild-crafted herbs.
FOR BEST RESULTS
- Use Skin Spray topically to target your dog's entire body. Use Skin Balm on specific problem areas, a rash, sore or lesion. Best? Keep both on hand to use in combination when needed.
- Skin Spray: Clean affected area, spray liberally then massage into coat, targeting specific skin conditions (rash, fungus, sores}.
- Skin Balm: Clean then apply balm to affected area. Reapply two-three times per day until affliction heals. For paws, massage balm on and between paw pads one or two times per day. Spritz Skin Spray in between balm applications.
Specifically for shedding:1) Daily: spray coat lightly all over and massage into the base of the skin and coat.
WHY IT WORKS: Reduces dryness and keeps skin and fur healthy so less shedding of healthy coat.
2) While brushing: lightly spray all over body and then brush out the shedding coat really well. Once brushed, add one more light spray all over and massage in.
WHY IT WORKS: a light spray pre-brush keeps flying fur to a minimum. Brushing works spray into the coat ensuring that healing oils are working on healthy fur.
3) While bathing: after a shampoo and rinse, towel dry so that your pup is just damp. Then spray Skin spray all over directly on the skin and coat. When dog is dry, use another light spray to help with your brush out. When your dog is shed free and beautiful, use one more light spray all over as a finish spray. Fur will gleam.
WHY IT WORKS: Dogs shed for many reasons, as they have a normal shedding cycle 2-3 times a year. Often this cycle increases when they spend most time indoors during the winter. Shedding also increases when healthy fur, which would normally not shed, becomes dry and brittle and becomes itchy.
HOW DO I KNOW IT WORKS?
- The Skin Collection provides immediate relief for itching and general irritation. Specific skin conditions will heal gradually showing improvement consistently from first use. If after several days of regular use your dog's condition persists (with no sign of improvement) please consult your veterinarian.
- Product is effective for humans. You can also use on yourself to experience the same relief. (Great for rashes, bug bites, bee stings).
FOR SENSITIVE PUPS
Naturally active ingredients may cause sensitivity, if your dog suffers from plant allergies or skin sensitivities test by applying to a small patch of skin before using. Halt if irritation occurs. Keep out of eyes. If your dog is using other medications (topical, ear or eye), consult veterinarian prior to use.
*Plantain Tincture, *Lemon Balm Tincture, *Plantain Oil, Purified Water, *Apple Cider Vinegar, *Aloe Vera Oil, *Proprietary Herbal Blend